Atlanta-Based Construction Expert?

Options

Hello - we are a custom home builder in Atlanta and are interested in setting up SmartSheets for our company. We do not have in-house expertise and are looking for a consultant to set this up for us. Please let us know if you are interested or have a consultant we could engage.

Tags:

Answers

• We are looking for someone local to Atlanta.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Ladisic Fine Homes

@Ayelet Weiner Thanks for the shoutout!

Unfortunately, I'm not local, but I work with clients all over the world, so feel free to reach out if you don't find anyone local or if you change your mind and are open to remote consulting.

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• JeremiahHorstick
    JeremiahHorstick ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/14/21
    Options

Hey Guys. I'm a Builder in Virginia and have been using Smartsheet for 5 years. Would love the opportunity to work together. We have build out A LOT for the SFH vertical in Smartsheet. I also own a Software company and we have built some add-ons for Smartsheet. 😃

• JeremiahHorstick
    JeremiahHorstick ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/14/21
    Options

@Ladisic Fine Homes Would love to Synergize on the the Single Family Home vertical with you guys.

We handle our product management, selections, design, obviously project schedules, purchasing, bid management, QC, Sales & Warranty in Smartsheet... just to name a few.

We are in non-competing markets so this is the type of synergy I've been looking for for years.

We've invested tens of thousands ($$$) in Smartsheet between consultants and internal development to refine our SFH operations in Smartsheet and will argue that our solution set rivals Co-Construct or BuilderTrend.

• Jon Barto
    Jon Barto ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @JeremiahHorstick

I would be interested in talking to you about how you incorporated smartsheet into you homebuilding. Mainly your construction schedule

We are a home builder out of the Pittsburgh area and I have been using smartsheet for approx 7 years to run my precon office.

We recently started using it for our construction schedules. (we used buildertrend before) However we love the flexibly of smartsheet, however there are also some short comings with it as well.

You can email me at jon@experienceparry.com . I would really like to see what you have done and maybe can do for us.

Thanks

Jonathan Barto

• JeremiahHorstick
    JeremiahHorstick ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options