🚀 NEW Updates to Smartsheet Extension for Adobe CC

Maxwell Griffith
Maxwell Griffith Employee Admin
edited 12/21/23 in Product Announcements

Hey Smartsheet Community,

Have you heard about the new and exciting updates to the Smartsheet Extensions for Adobe CC?

⭐️ Multi-image uploads to a proof

⭐️ PDF uploads

⭐️ Support for the latest 2021 versions of Photoshop (v22), Illustrator (v25), and InDesign(v16)

To learn more and try out these amazing new updates from the extension first hand, click the link provide below!

Best,

Maxwell from Smartsheet

Tags:

Comments

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Maxwell Griffith

Great updates and it will help greatly in improving the performance

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• SofiRuiz
    SofiRuiz Overachievers

Hello! I've been trying to implement this integration for my team of graphic designers. The one issue we're seeing is that when you invite someone to a proof from the Adobe integration, because you have to type the email of the person to be invited, is like the proof review request is "anonymous" and Smartsheet does not capture who is pending approval... is there any workaround that?

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hey @SofiRuiz

Have you gone through the full process with those who don’t have Smartsheet accounts yet?

Once the invitation goes out to their email through the Adobe integration, if the user does not have a Smartsheet account/login yet they’ll be asked to create one before reviewing the proof. This means that all of their annotations will be tracked! 🙂

Cheers,

Genevieve