How do I get a list of all SmartSheets and their owners?

Jabeck
Jabeck ✭✭
edited 06/16/22 in Smartsheet Basics

I'm having some difficulty figuring out how many SmartSheets our organization has and who owns which ones. It seems to me that there should be an easy way to find this information as an administrator but I am simply not finding it.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jabeck

I hope you're well and safe!

You can find it in the User Management section and More Actions, Sheet Access.

Did that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Jabeck
    Jabeck ✭✭

Unfortunately not. The report that is generated is incomplete for one. For instance I know that I have created at least one sheet, but it is not listed in the report.

I also do not see a way of managing those sheets. I see several sheets listed in that report for projects that have been completed some time ago, that are owned by people that are no longer with our company.

Is there not an administration page where sheets and other resources can be managed the same way we manage users?

• Chizu Hieida
    Chizu Hieida ✭✭✭✭✭

I have same problems. I've contacted Smartsheet Tech Support numerous time for this. They all refer that I can find it on sheet access but I'm unable to locate because they use "Key" which does not associate with URL.

I have to call in each time (when it's rush) as System Admin and get the info which is very annoying. Please help.