Task bar option not showing in Conditional Formatting

System
System Employee Admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: conditional formatting and card view.

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Isabelle L

I hope you're well and safe!

It only works/shows if you select the Entire Row.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

Answers

• Hi! I realise this thread is a year old, but hopefully @Andrée Starå, you are still around. Your explanation above was really clear in choosing the "task bar" in the conditional formatting, and I remember seeing that in the past, but I no longer have the "task bar" in the formatting options (see screenshot). What am I doing wrong please?

Thanks in advance!

regards

Isabelle

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Isabelle L

The "Task Bar" option is only available when the 'apply to' in the Conditional Formatting instructions is set to the entire row:

See: Set where you want the format applied in the Conditional Formatting article.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Isabelle L

I hope you're well and safe!

It only works/shows if you select the Entire Row.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Thank you @Andrée Starå and @Genevieve P. !

Problem solved, it worked a charm!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Isabelle L

Excellent!

Happy to help!

Please support the Community by marking the post(s) that helped or answered your question or solved your problem with the accepted answer/helpful, Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!