Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello to all. I am using Smartsheet since many years. So far I didn't share my experience with the community. This is about to change now. I plan to post regularly on these topics: - experience with Smartsheet in large industrial projects - tracking progress of projects - forecasting end dates of projects - using Smartsheet in data science - linking Smartsheet to Mathematica - using Smartsheet in little known work flows - and some more
I do not have access to my account. After "too many attempts" it locked me out, but it had been over 12 hours since my last attempt. I cannot use the reset email because my company has been bought since we first acquired an account and that email no longer receives messages. WHAT AM I TO DO?
I paid to upgrade my account and smartsheet is still showing that I have to upgrade my account.
Hello support team, we should contact you to reactivate the account for tobias.schillo@dvgw.de. Thanks and best regards Sonja