Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I just took a look at Google Cloud Scheduler which appears to be a free Google service that will run scheduled jobs. This might be a good place for people to run API commands who don't have access to a local system.
/marc
I set up a job to sort a sheet and it works. So every 20 minutes the sheet gets sorted.
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community