Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
The changes made to the official c# sdk recently are creating some issues while uploading files, corrupting them.
I bielive the DefaultHttpClient is in cause (on my solution i made change to override the method Resquest1 to revert it to its previous behaviour).
Resquest1
Could you have a look at the issue : https://github.com/smartsheet/smartsheet-csharp-sdk/issues/51 .
Thanks.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…