Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I just answered a question in this forum about how to use 'assumeUser' in the API
https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/comment/409154/#Comment_409154
I provided a code example for Javascript, and I wanted to refer to the API documentation but found it lacking with the only reference being
https://smartsheet.redoc.ly/#section/API-Basics/Assume-User
but there are no examples of how to do this. I think I learned about 'assumeUser' in the 1.x version of the API documentation.
Thank You
Note: I posted this here because the API Documentation suggests to do so. Let me know if I should submit this elsewhere.
Hey @Lee Joramo
Thank you for posting your feedback! I'll ensure that the API team reviews this post and example.
Cheers,
Genevieve
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community