Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Do Smartsheet forms support question branching to reduce the number of question an end user sees?
Thanks
Becky Menning
BJC Medical Group
Hi @Rebecca Menning You can build logic into forms by selecting the Logic option when you select a field (you can find this on the right hand side of the form settings)
Let me know if you need help or just a second pair of eyes :-)
I'm building executive reports to show which projects are active by quarter. I have start and end dates for each project to show the active date range. The output I'm looking for is a report showing what was active last quarter. Another report showing what is active this quarter. And what will be active next quarter.…
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…