Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I was able to utilize the ease of use of Smartsheet forms to help both the end user and our management team by utilizing the Smartsheet as a data connector option in tableau to visualize in realtime current issues and updates to our account which streamlined responses to current issues.
Hi, It's pretty rare for Tableau and Smartsheet to be used that way - but it makes so much sense! Something else related to those two products that I love is you can embed Smartsheet forms into Tableau dashboards, so that if there is some kind of insight found in the data, you can record any actions immediately into Smartsheet. I was working with a brewer in the past who would look at their brew data using Tableau, and if there was something they wanted to follow up on, they'd fill in a Smartsheet form which was embedded into the dashboard, so that they never forgot to chase down any issues. Cheers, Lindsay
Adding forms to the dashboards I think is an avenue I am intrigued in implementing thank you for providing that testimonial!
You'll want to use URL actions. Prepare to be excited! https://help.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/actions_url.htm
Someone at Smartsheet pointed me to their Agentic PMO offering today and I'm curious if anyone's organisations have deployed this to date and what it entails? It appears to be a Portfolios-based PPM solution delivered by their professional services team, with no 'agentic' capability in the sense we've come to know. The…
I use Control Center for my PMO. I have a program summary with most of the reporting I need. Each project gets its own row with things like status, % complete, etc. I would like to create a stand-alone program summary report so show project escalations. The reason being: I have 2 project template types One project type…
Hello all i found a template through the smartsheet website Free Risk Assessment Templates. The template only has an excel or PDF download but i would like to upload it to smartsheet so that the template features can be carried through. How do i upload the business project risk assessment sample excel template to…