Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is this system ridiculously slow for anyone else? It takes between 8 and 40 minutes for the "add workflow" page to even load. I've been reporting this issue for years. The only time it's 'faster' (<1 minute) is if I work after 9 pm at night. is this just me?
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community