Hello everyone,
I'm building an automated Above Ceiling Work Permit process for our hospital and have almost everything working. I'm hoping someone can tell me if the final step is possible using native Smartsheet features.
My current workflow
- A contractor scans a QR code and completes a Smartsheet Form.
- The form creates a new row in my sheet.
- A PDF is generated successfully using Smartsheet Document Generation (fillable PDF mapping).
- The generated PDF is automatically attached to the row for recordkeeping.
What I'm trying to accomplish
I want the generated PDF permit to be automatically emailed to the contractor using the Email Address they entered on the form.
The Email Address is stored in a column in the sheet.
Ideally, the workflow would be:
- Form submitted
- PDF generated
- PDF attached to the row
- Generated PDF automatically emailed to the contractor
My question
Can this be done using native Smartsheet Automation and Document Generation, or does it require Smartsheet Bridge or another integration?