Hi everybody,
At my company we have specific needs from the platform due to having many complex Smartsheet systems set up. Our sheets commonly hit the 20,000 row/500,000 cell limit, have over 200 columns, tons of cross sheet references, etc.
So I created a browser extension called sheetsmart! Some of the features:
- Sends you a desktop notification if a sheet is near critical capacity (85%+ full) or if a sheet automation workflow fails
- Allows you to easily jump to or search columns on a sheet
Node based mind map feature that maps cross sheet references:
Low impact/efficient implementation of Smartsheet's sheet & report frontend that can be opened up as a new tab (view only):
^ comes with full feature text searching (searches cells and column names — zero load time after the sheet/report is loaded)
There are many more features, but I'll keep this post brief. I've tried to implement some features that are not available on other extensions like SSFeatures while still providing something useful.
If you're a power user, you can install sheetsmart on the Chrome Web Store!