Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Use Case: Stakeholder requested available time slots for events at different days to be removed from the dropdown list once the time slot is full
Solution:
I have a sheet designed to assign submitted form information for review on a rotating basis between 3 people. That’s all working fine. The issue I’m having is that if a form is resubmitted for secondary review, I need it to assign to the original person and not fall into the rotation. So find any duplicates in a column…
Use Case: Stakeholder requested available time slots for events at different days to be removed from the dropdown list once the time slot is full Solution: Create independent sheets for each day with the corresponding times Create a master sheet that contains all of the days and times On the independent sheets, have an…