Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to see the current vote count, add your own vote, or leave a comment.
A contact list column will only show in a form if you prepopulate the list. Having the form pull from the full list of user contacts in the organization allows less maintenance for the sheet owner. You should still retain the option of only using a custom list versus the full list of active users.
Hi,
I hope you're well and safe!
Have you explored using the Synced Dropdown
Would that work/help?
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Andrée Starå | Smartsheet Expert Consultant and Partner / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅ Did my comment/answer help? Please support with 💡 ⬆️ ❤️ ✅ so others find it. Thank you! 🙏
I agree that this would be a very welcomed addition. The solution proposed by Andrée is also a very good work around, but the only problem I see is that you would have to maintain a running list against your smartsheet user accounts. I'm one of two smartsheet system admins for my organization. If I create a smartsheet, it's a little easier for me to then add that new user to a list. But for the person who does not have that kind of access, it would require that person to maintain contact with the admin to ensure an updated list.
Hopefully the smartsheet team sees this as a great idea!
Sign in to comment or add your vote.