Hi everyone,
I work in higher education advancement, where I manage campaign and fundraising projects, reporting, and strategic priorities.
Our team is beginning to explore Smartsheet AI more intentionally, and one thing I'm trying to figure out is how to encourage adoption without making AI feel like "one more thing" people have to learn.
We've had some success with simple use cases, but I've noticed that many team members don't discover features unless someone specifically shows them where they are and how they can help with everyday work.
For those of you who have successfully introduced Smartsheet AI to your teams:
- What use cases gained traction the fastest?
- How did you train or introduce users to the tools?
- Were there any unexpected wins or lessons learned along the way?
I'm especially interested in hearing from anyone supporting project management, fundraising, higher education, or other relationship-focused work.
Looking forward to learning from everyone.
Thank you,
Megan