Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello,
I need to connect Google Excel (Google Drive) to Smartsheet so that I can have updated data on Smartsheet.
I need to know what is the best solution.
Smartsheet connector is a one way connection - From Smartsheet to Excel(or other App). It cannot pull info from External sources. For that you need to use other Apps. Which is best for you will depend on what you need to do and what your budget is. Some example s are:
Azuqua :https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/azuqua
Zapier :https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/zapier
Appsheet: https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/appsheet
There are Others depending on exactly what you need to achieve.
Visit :https://www.smartsheet.com/apps
Hi @Mark99 - This is a great post! I work at an iPaaS company called Azuqua which works to solve automation and integration problems like this. Would you mind telling me what exactly you're looking to do with Google Drive and Smartsheet?
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…