Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a way to set the default width of the 'days of the week' on the IOS calendar app? It would be huge if I could expand them. I can expand them when I open the app manually, but it would be great if I could have them open expanded.
Thanks in advance,
Dan
Hello Dan,
Thanks for this question! I believe you want the items in the Calendar app to automatically open; if I've misunderstood, please let me know!
Could I have you send some screenshots of what you're seeing? I'd love to help with this.
Could I also have you let me know what version iOS you're on?
Kind regards,
AlisonSmartsheet Support
Hello Allison,
Thank you for responding.
I attached a screenshot. I am looking for a way to increase the width of the days (Sun 4, Mon 5) by default.
IOS 11.2.6
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!