Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I would like some suggestions for integration with SharePoint. What are the best practices and ways to share information. Will information shared be actively updated or is it best to generate reports to be shared as static images that update at certain intervals? All suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hello Amanda,
I found a few resources that may be helpful to you:
This is an overview of Microsoft integration features that Smartsheet has, with an invitation to reach out to our team if you want more info: https://www.smartsheet.com/microsoft
There is also a prior community post with some tips on how people have used Smartsheet with SharePoint: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/sharepoint-ideas
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…