Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi, i have enabled Google forms sync for Smartsheets, when I click the add-on for smart sheets in a form and it tries to connect to SS, I get this error:
Smartsheet Sync:
Has been denied access to your data.
any help on what is going on here?
Hello,
It's possible that during the authentication process, the Deny button was clicked instead of the Allow button, which enables the add-on to work.
Try removing the add-on and then adding it back again. To remove it, go to the Google form and select Add-Ons > Manage Add-Ons > Manage (next to the Smartsheet add-on) > Remove
Then download it again from the google add-on store and see if you can authenticate.
If that doesn't work, please reach out to our Support team to troubleshoot further.
I have just tried to do the above. I try to sync and I get the access denied. I have removed the add-on, shut down the browser and repeated the whole process again - being careful to ensure I don't hit deny, but I still cant sync.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…