Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi
I'm using a report to pull together a number of different sheets. I'm looking to do a vlookup on the report. Is this possible? If not can I select multiple sheets in one vlookup?
Thanks
If(iserror(Vlookup(dataset1)),Vlookup(Dataset2))
you cannot run a vlookup on a report, but you can run one across sheets by using conditional logic like the above.
Thanks .. can I sumif into another work sheet ?
sumif(sheet1)+sumif(sheet2)
Thank you, I got this working
@L@123 is there a limit to the number of sheets you are reference for a vlookup? I am getting #incorrect argument
=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP([BE GEO ID]1, {FY21 Radius Partners Tech Data US MRP Range 1}, 9, false)), VLOOKUP([BE GEO ID]1, {FY21 Radius Partner Coverage Ingram Micro Range 2}, 8, false), VLOOKUP([BE GEO ID]1, {FY21 Radius Partners Synnex Comstor MRP Range 1}, 9, false), VLOOKUP([BE GEO ID]1, {FY21 Radius Partner Coverage ScanSource MR Range 1}, 9, false))
Hi @Daniel Sullivan
Not as far as I know. The only limit is the 4000 character limit in a cell.
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
@Daniel Sullivan,
I'm having the same problem too. Did you find a way to solve it? Thanks!
The dashboard previously contained 16 widgets, and I have confirmed that the widgets still exist in the backend. However, when I open the dashboard, nothing is displayed, and I am unable to enter Edit Mode or access the widgets/data sources. I have already confirmed the following: I am the owner of the dashboard and have…
I have an end date column and want to add 30 days to that for a new column that shows due date. How do I add 30 days to a date automatically?
Why is it so convoluted now! I eventually figured out the changes and ended up with a sheet that Smartsheet completely reorganised the rows and the sheet is now useless to me as it is not in a logical order for me to easily restore to its original layout. This is not an "improvement"! It was far easier to upload data…