Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I've played with Google forms but don't like it's lack of customization and am not sure about the security. Are there other programs that are more secure that integrate with Smartsheet?
We do have an integration with Formstack -
https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/formstack
https://www.formstack.com/integrations/smartsheet
I have not tried it personally, but I've heard good things.
Hope this helps.
Kara
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…