Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I got a form and the value is present as text some on some users and as number on others.
Why is that ?
The calculations get wrong withe the texts.
Regards Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,
It's probably that the cell is formatted differently in the sheet. Try to select the column and select the Thousands Format.
Please see attached link/screenshot.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
I'm building executive reports to show which projects are active by quarter. I have start and end dates for each project to show the active date range. The output I'm looking for is a report showing what was active last quarter. Another report showing what is active this quarter. And what will be active next quarter.…
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…