Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Please put the "Refresh" button next to save on the tool bar!
Almost everytime i hit save i have to go to the top and refresh.
Thank you!!
Hi Jazmin,
Saving your sheet will also refresh it in most cases, unless someone saves JUST after you did.
You may not need to refresh as much as you are!
When you have a moment, please also submit a Product Enhancement Request using the form under Quick links on the right of the community site to let our Product team know that you'd like to see this button moved.
Thank you I will add it!
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…