Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello!
I'm trying to use this if statement:
=IF(OR([1]67:[30]67 = "R13"), "500", "")
But it's not working when I want it to check the whole row ([1]67 through [30]67) for R13. Is there another way for me to do this statement?
Thank you!!!
Well... since IF formulas don't usually check ranges what about using the Countif formula integrated into an IF statement
Try this... =IF(Countifs([1]67:[30]67, "R13") > 0, "500", "")
Also, by putting 500 in quotations you are turning the integer into a text format. If you are using that amount as a number you can remove the quotes like this.
=IF(Countifs([1]67:[30]67, "R13") > 0, 500, "")
This will count if there are any occurrences of R13 and return how many. If that number is greater than 0 then you will return 500.
Completely understand, thank you so much for your help!
You're welcome! Glad I could be of assistance.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…