Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We have just onboarded a customer that we want to track their IT service tickets using Smartsheet. There are two key Service Level Agreements that we need to managed to. The customer would like automated alerts generated at 4 and 8 hours. Is there a way to set up alerts based on hours vs. days?
Thank you!
Hi,
Within Smartsheet... no. The native support for time is practically non existent. I'd suggest using Zapier to accomplish what you've described:
Kind regards,
Chris McKay
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!