Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi all,
I'm very new at Smartsheets, and have just created a New Hire Form and I would like it to create a JitBit ticket when the form is submitted. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Yes, it is. You can set it up with a service like Zapier or similar.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
Hi keega,
This is not natively possible inside Smartsheet.
The easiest way to do it is to use Zapier. Zapier is a web service that allows you to connect apps and automate workflows through integrations.
Luckily, there are connectors for Smartsheet and JitBit. Simply authorise your apps (Smartsheet and JitBit) inside Zapier and then setup a Zap with:
Kind regards,
Chris McKay
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!