Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have a sheet with an auto Created date & time column AND a modified date & time column.
Is there a way to create a formula column that will show Modified Date Time (minus) Create Date Time?
There is, but... It is horribly painful. Calculating time is something Smartsheet is not currently capable of, but there are a few workarounds. Check out the thread linked below.
https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/calculate-time-between-two-dates-days-hours-and-minutes
Paul - I see you're extremely savy when it comes to Smartsheet, especially with calculating time.
I have a sheet with an auto Created date & time column and I want to calculate the hours from the created time to "now". Is that possible?
THANKS!
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…
I am working with a marketing team to build a system using Smartsheet to track the status of campaigns. I have a main Campaign Management sheet that lists every campaign with a unique campaign code. A campaign may have 1 or more projects (typically asset based). I created a Project Management sheet that lists all projects,…