Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Anybody out there had better experience trying to get the Skype for Business chat integration working in Card View? It looks like you have to go to the Contact Column in Grid View for it to work best?
Hello,
I've had a similar experience whether in Grid, Gantt, or Card view.
The key is to make sure that you add your Contact list column as a viewable field on your cards by clicking on the gear icon in the upper-right corner. (You'll see this icon when switching to Card view.)
Once added, hover over the name of the person and their contact card will appear as normal with the "Start Chat" option available.
If you're getting a different experience, then please reach out to our Support team to troubleshoot further.
Thanks, Shaine!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!