Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Each time I add one more row to one sheet (Sheet A), I want to trigger the addition of 7 rows to another sheet (Sheet . The data in the 7 rows will be driven off of 2 sheets (Sheet A and Sheet C). Sheet C is a static lookup table. Is this possible?
It's not possible natively within Smartsheet. You might be able to use a third party tool like Zapier to do this functionality but I am not an experienced user and will have to step aside to allow other community users to address this possibility.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…