Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello,
Recently I have noticed that the smartsheet plugin for outlook keeps asking me to sign in evertime I open it up.
It's not hard to click the "Work Sign in" button, but I was wondering if there is anything I can do to remember me when I sign in
I've also noticed that I have to login more often than I would expect.
Same here, we have users report that they have to login every morning to get the add-in working.
We are having the same difficulty at our company. At least once everyday each user has to login to the Smartsheet plugin. It is not difficult, but it takes enough time that people are opting out of using Smartsheet, and simply using standard Outlook features in place of Smartsheet (flagging, reminders, etc.). Is this a bug, or is there a way our users can stay logged in without having to login one or more times in a day?
Where is the follow-up from Smartsheet on this? Having same issue where I am unable to stay logged in when using Microsoft plug in to log in.
@Michael Kjelson
Hi Michael,
If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!