Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I've installed the azuqua app that connects zendesk to smartsheet and can see the new tickets feeding through. I want to customise the ticket fields that come through so they only show the info (including custom fields) that I want the team to see. I can't find any info on this. Please help!!
Hi Jon,
I'd recommend reaching out to azuqua support for this, as they'll be more familiar with how to customize the fields that come through: https://azuqua.com/contact
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!