Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Can Smartsheet integrate with Microsoft Flow and be triggered by a Smartsheet row update vs a sheet update.
I want to flow updates from my Smartsheet by row/item to a SharePoint list by item.
Hi Brooke—
Looks like Microsoft Flow has some examples of different flows you can use: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/shared_smartsheet/smartsheet/
I'd recommend reaching out in the Microsoft Flow forums as well and possibly contacting Microsoft support for details on how to create a flow that meets your specific needs.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…