Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
This must be a simple setting somewhere, but my searches have not found one. Messages such as:
Uncaught Exception: Client error: `PUT https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/sheets/8176365615769476/rows` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response:{ "errorCode" : 1008, "message" : "Unable to parse request. The following error occurred: Field \"predecessors\" was (truncated...)
... are not helpful. Any advice?
Hi SnackyPete,
It looks like whatever tool you're using for the call truncated the full error message.
I was able to use the endpoint that you provided to obtain the refId to your call on the backend.
Please contact support directly and provide the following refId for the error in the contact form:
11xwt8bayk6uk
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…