Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I am having trouble with the gmail add-on. It opens and finds the row I want to attach the email to but never makes it to the last step of "apply changes". It has never done this in the 8 months of daily use. Has anyone else have this problem?
If you look at the attachment, you will see on the right side of the screen it never leaves this stage. When the spinning circle stops, it does not let you go to the next step of selecting "apply changes" and also the next step of selecting "done". I hopes this helps. Thanks.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!