Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I can't view any of the graph widgets on the mobile app. Is this a known issue or are my settings wrong?
Hi,
It should work. What more specifically do you see?
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
Unsupported widget
Ok. I would check that with the support team.
Can you share a screenshot of the message?
Screenshot attached
I've never seen this so I'd recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet support team.
Andrée
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!