Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I'm running into an issue where SheetResources.GetSheet and SheetResources.UpdateRows are returning rows with a null value for their SheetId. Has anyone else run into this issue? I'm not passing in any parameters other than the target SheetId. I'd like to determine if I have a configuration issue or if this is a bug in the API.
Thanks for the help!
Hi Marijn—
There isn't a bug with the API to cause null values to be returned. This is likely an issue with your code not iterating through an object, not getting the correct parameters, or a loop that is running longer than it should.
I'd recommend troubleshooting your API code to get down to the source of the issue. If you run into issues troubleshooting, reach out to our Support team and they can assist.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…