Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Looking for process or procedure to add when customizing a field to add a user from Outlook and have it pull from AD or Exchange
Hi Mark,
Would this work for you?
Please see the attached link/screenshot for more information.
https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/tools4ever
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…