Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We created a sync between a google form and a smartsheet that records promotion requests. This sheet is used multiple times a day to record these requests. The sheet stopped syncing on August 14 and the team cannot figure out why the sync stopped. We researched the community and help for potential issues. Do you know of reasons why a google form sync would stop working? We are trying to resolve the issue without having to create a new sheet.
Hello,
This can happen for any number of reasons. Sometimes, when the Google API is accessed too many times (our Google form sync was built with the Google API), the Google API completely stops an activity from happening.
The way to fix this is to disconnect and reconnect the sync, which will create a new sheet in Smartsheet. I know that this isn't the path that you wanted to take but it's the only path to take in order to get your Google form to sync with the sheet again.
Thank you!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!