Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
When I try to sign in to Skype for Business, there will be a pop up for the sign in, but it quickly goes away and tries to do it all over again. I am using Google Chrome, and there are a few more people in our office having similar issues.
Hello,
I suggest trying another browser after logging out of both Smartsheet and Microsoft. When signing into Skype within Smartsheet, the login screens are provided directly through Skype. If the problem persists on other browsers, I would check with your Office 365 Global Admin to ensure that the configuration and login information is correct.
More details on Smartsheet’s Skype for Business integration can be found here:
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476146-skype-for-business-integration
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476136-chat-integration-options
If the above doesn’t work, then please reach out to our Support team via https://help.smartsheet.com/contact-002 to troubleshoot this further.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!