Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
We would like to test SmartSheet for as a order follow up system.
Whenever we are entering new orders, we need to transfer the informations to our own ERP system automatic via an API solution. Is that possible with SmartSheet?
I've looked into doing this with our ERP system, and found that it is possible. That said we didn't push implementation due to smartsheet's row limit. Smartsheet is limited to ~5000 rows, which means that limited history would be easily kept.
Hi Nali,
Smartsheet just released a new add-on called Data Uploader that could be an option.
Please see the attached link/screenshot for more information.
https://www.smartsheet.com/datauploader
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ GetDone Consulting
Hi Andree,
mange tak
Happy to help!
Ingen orsak! < Swedish
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…