Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I would like some help (happy to pay) to enable our company to map task and revenue budgeted for each task and then have the data feed into a cashflow sheet somehow.
Could someone help me
Hi Marc,
I'd happily work with you and help you with setting up a solution for handling your Cashflow process.
There are a few different ways to do this, and I need some more information to see what would work best for your particular situation.
Let's start with a free discovery call.
Please e-mail me at andree@getdone.se and well take it from there.
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…