Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does anyone know if there are version requirements for Salesforce to utilize the connector? My IT team is about to upgrade SFDC to Lightning and they want to know if the connector works / requires lightning.
Hi Brian,
Send an email to Support@Smartsheet.com and they will confirm if there would be any issues with SFDC Lightening.
Best,
Paul KoetkeUpwork - Smartsheet Consultant
Hello Brian,
I can confirm that there should be no issues with setting up the Salesforce Connector with Salesforce Lightning. The connector is still looking for objects associated with the Salesforce Organization ID used when you setup the connector. This ID does not change when enabling Lightning in your Salesforce environment.
The list of current requirements for the setup of the Salesforce Connector can be found here: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476111-salesforce-admin-setup
If you run into an issue while setting up or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support team via our Contact Support form here: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact-002a
Kind Regards,
AnthonySmartsheet Support
Hello
The Salesforce connector is compatible with Salesforce Lightning. It should work seamlessly with the Lightning version. If you have any issues, check the documentation or seek support from the connector provider. Good luck with your upgrade!
Also you can check thishttps://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476111-salesforce-admin-setup-Salesforce CPQ Training
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!