Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I successfully created a template in DocuSign, used the Autofill-Tabs feature. I can see the fields being populated in the Preview, however when it is emailed out for a signature all the fields go blank. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?
Hi,
Has it worked before? Do you have others that are working?
Can you share some screenshots because that would be helpful?
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
This is our first attempt at the integration.
Here are some screenshots.
It looks ok when I glance over the screenshots.
Try to log out/in of Smartsheet, Labs, and DocuSign.
Andrée
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!