Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does anyone see how to set the project date range in the project settings through the API?
I need to create a trigger that changes the dates that respond to the predecessors from one set of dates to another set of dates.
This had me curious. The api docs mention the 'ganttConfig' element, but when including that in a get sheet request, there is no additional data in the response:
http://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#get-sheet
The only project settings I see from the API are 'lengthOfDay', 'workingDays' & 'nonWorkingDays'.
api@smartsheet.com maybe has the answer. Let me know what you figure out!
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…