Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have users completing a form to update a source sheet I use for a Dashboard. Once the sourcesheet is updated I would like to show the latest update in realtime with having to update the dashboard manually. Is this possible? If so what would I need to do? Could I use a report or a formula.
Hi,
If possible, I would use a report.
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Agree with Andrée 100%. This is the perfect place to use a smartsheet report within a dashboard.
I'm building executive reports to show which projects are active by quarter. I have start and end dates for each project to show the active date range. The output I'm looking for is a report showing what was active last quarter. Another report showing what is active this quarter. And what will be active next quarter.…
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…