Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We would like to use a Smartsheet web form for event registration, including the payments. Is it possible to accept PayPal payments with a Smartsheet web form?
Hi Chris,
Unfortunately, It's not possible natively, but there are third-party solutions that can.
Would that work?
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Hi Andrée,
Thanks for your quick reply. Are there any particular third-party solutions you'd recommend? I've used Zapier to integrate Gravity forms with Smartsheet. Maybe I can do it that way.
Really appreciate your help.
Chris
Happy to help!
I would recommend Formstack or 123formbuilder because they have direct integrations to Smartsheet.
Another option to Gravity Forms with Zapier is JotForm.
I hope this helps you!
Thanks for the recommendations! Looking forward to exploring the options and finding the best one for our team.
I'm always happy to help!
Let me know what you decided to use.
Andrée
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!