Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Recently I created a nice working webhook with "scope" : "sheet" and "events" ["*.*"].
But I discovered that I only need the updates on a specific column. Unfortunately "scope": "column" doesnt work.
Are these options hidden in the documentation?
Hello,
Currently, webhooks are only able to alert you when anything on the sheet changes, and not when a specific type of change occurs. However you can build login into your system checking the webhooks to analyze the webhook and see if the change includes the specific column you are looking for. You can then only action on instances that include a change to that column.
-Zack
Hi Zack,
thanks for the clarification!
Best regards
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…