Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Good Afternoon
Does anyone know how to use Datamesh???
I am having trouble getting it working, any tips???
thanks in advance
Michael
Hi Michael
Based on my experience with Datamesh, I would recommend (and i think Smartsheet does too) using cross-sheet formulas. See: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/alternative-vlookup-smartsheet
Hope this helps?
Sean Williams
I use cross sheet formulas but the 25K limit is a constant worry.
I'd be interested to hear what you do with datamesh. I'd like to see if I can use it to merge tables but the app is not part of our current plan.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…