Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I'm trying to use the Smartsheet integration with Microsoft Teams, but every time I do, the following message appears:
Authorization Unsuccessful
Authentication request has expired
Need help? Visit https://www.smartsheet.com/support
You can now close this window
I've removed and re-added the app from within teams but get the same message - any thoughts?
regards,
Garmon
Hi Garmon,
The issue you're seeing with the Microsoft Teams Integration can normally be resolved by following the steps outlined in the "Uninstall Smartsheet Bot Integration" section of the Help Center Article below:
The steps you'll want to take from the article are:
In Microsoft Teams (desktop or mobile):
In Smartsheet:
Once you have revoked the Access Token in your Smartsheet account, you can go through the steps outline in the "Add a Smartsheet Item as a Tab" section from the above article to attempt a successful connection with the Teams integration.
If you've already gone through these steps and find you are still unable to successfully use the Microsoft Teams integration, please submit a ticket to Smartsheet Support at https://help.smartsheet.com/contact so we can assist you further.
Kind regards,
Nathan L.
Smartsheet Support
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!